среда, 18. јул 2012.

Welcome!!!!

Hello Fellow Woozens!!!! 
First things first Im SelenaGomez6428, And im sooo glad you are reading this!
Maybe your one of my first visitors :) Im really happy for this blog,
Id like to make a shoutout to Cardinal710 who owns the cool blog ''Woozworld Tips And Help''
with her as amazing bestie ALex-Sandra, and Cardinal helped me and told me how to set up the
tabs like ''Galery :)'' and ''WzW Cheats&Glitches'' SO TNX VERY MUCH CARDINAL710 :DD
So, ill keep Posting new stuff, and ill try to be as fast as i can on the quests answers :)
Next week i'll have a birthday segment for me! I'd really apriciate it if you came on this blog on Tuesday the 24th Of july to celebrate my birthday :DD There will be a special surprise :)
Thanks for wieving the blog!!!!!!! 


-Selly.
 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар