четвртак, 30. август 2012.

Sorry xDD

Well guys
sorry i wasnt posting two
posts today as i promised -
I was helping in the kindergarden
aww those little
babies are soo cute when they sleep!

So then i was at dinner with family
and cousing at a resturant thats placed
next to the Danube river,
This was a very special night for me ,
because i saw Swans,
A whole lot of them!
Me and my Cousin Sandra
Passed trough a bit of mud
and got near the swans,
when they were having
a rest on the ground :)
We had some bread left over from
lunch , so we fed it to them ,
At first we couldnt throw the bread
far enough , because we were far away.
Then we came a lot closer, and bam!
We gently threw pieces of bread on the ground
next to them , and as they noticed,
they started comming closer and taking it.
While we were throwing -
Some more of them got out of the water
to get some food from us too ,
We  took fome awesome pics!
But I will have to post some of those tommorow ;)
Im a bit tired right now , since its night time
in my country.
And swans are pretty rare where I live,
I dont live near Danube so i never
saw a Swan before!

Check  in for photos tommorow :)
-Selly

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар