субота, 29. септембар 2012.

Another Important Person in Woozworld.

Hi everyone!
You know how I like
to go all around woozworld for cool sotries, right?
Well i was doing that today,
when i totally randomly noticed..
Nobody else than Mr. Obama!
Yes, The president! I got photo proof.
He answered a few questions and gave a special
photo for the blog purpose!

Thats me, in
the totally adorable t-shirt with a red heart
and a cool jean jacket (dont forget my beautifull eyes, lol)
And that bussines man next to me is Mr. Obama!

Also theres this interesting thing Woozarazzi said,
he was right about Preztige... but is he right about this?

Hmm, WooZylwania Sounds cool.
If what Woozarazzi said is true, then it means....

HALOWEEN PHOTO REEL CONTEST!!!!!!!

Are YOU excited?
Are you going to enter the contest?
What movie will you make a reel of?
So much to do, so little time!

-Selly

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар