уторак, 11. септембар 2012.

What to do if you're sick

Hey guys,
Im sick now :I

I have a kind of tommy sickness
for two days already :I
I been laying in bed for both of em...
so i haven't been able to post :/
But luckily , I feel much better today
after so much coughing, barfing -eww-
laying and drinking all that medicine..
Through the taste of some medicine
almost made me die of the yucky feeling.

Like some large circle tabletes
that tasted awfull (I felt sorry for my toungue)
But also after some survivable tastes of medicine,
like a one that taste like a banana x3
Or another one that tasted like orange juice..

But still im glad i got trough all of those,
because tommorow ill be going to school xD
I missed too days of school,
Yesterday and today
(I missed today even if i am feeling good, because mom was too worried to let me go to school.....)

Well I was kind of bored the first day,
so I throught i could write something
to help you have fun if you're ever sick!

1. You can watch some TV,
it will surely distract you from thinking about sickness.

2. Ask your mom or your grandma to read some story to you,
It can also distract you , and make you feel comfortable :)

3. You can also ask your dad (or mom) To massage
you a little, my dad does it perfectly x3

4. Maybe you could play some card games
or something similar with a member of your
family :D

5. Get a good hour of sleep. Sleeping
wakes up your imagination :)
You can dream of anything, even flying....
So it can be fun =D

6. Listen to some music,
whatever kind you like.
Althrough i reccomend some
relaxing country music!
Like Taylor Swift :) (I luv u Tay Tay xD)

7.Daydreaming,
Its great because if you cant actually
fall asleep , then you can just think
of things you would like to happen.

8. Sing,
If you are feeling barf-y just sing
it also helps if you're in a car.

9. Draw / Paint
I reccoment drawing better,
but only a little bit of drawing.
We don't want you to tire you're self out completely.

10. Hey the day already passed!
Can you stand up and take a walk?
Try to walk around the room
or the appartment!
Now go to bed,
and tommorow you will be as good as new!


Hope it helped :)
-Selly
 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар